Max-Air® 90 E1 or E3 Mini-PBAC
10.8 scfm (18.4 m3/hr) / 5000 psi (345 bar)
High pressure, breathing air compressor for SCUBA, FIRE, SCBA & Paintball.
The PBAC is used by Wild Land Fire Fighters, the U.S. Military, Urban Search and Rescue Teams (USAR), Haz-Mat Teams and Paintball Pros. The Max-Air Electric 90E1 or E3/Mini-PBAC can be quickly loaded into a Humvee, pickup truck, boat or trailer for on-site refilling of SCBA’s, SCUBA cylinders, mobile air apparatus and cascade systems.
Don’t forget to look at our ACCESSORIES!
- Standard Features Included in Base Price
- Factory options not included in base price
- Specifications Pumping Group
Max-Air 90 GH/Mini-PBAC – 10.8 scfm** 5000 psi
• 60 Hz (50 Hz and various voltage available )
• Mounted on a durable, heavy duty, powder coated, steel frame
• Folding carry handles (4) each/(4) persons
• Tri-chem breathing air purification system with activated
carbon/molecular sieve13X /hopcalite
• Disposable purification cartridge is easy to replace
• Breathing air processing capacity of 10,000 cft @ 72°F or
prox 18 hours run time
• Digital Hour/Tachometer (standard on gasoline models only) – see A above
• New large capacity separators for Hot/Humid climates
• Manual condensate drains
• Pressure maintaining valve
• Automatic shut down pressure switch #AS-1001 – see B above
• Pressure relief valve on all stages
• Intake filter
• Final pressure gauge 0~5800 psi/400 bar
• 58 oz (1.7 Lt) MaxLube 501 synthetic compressor oil (1st oil change)
• (2) filling hose with On/Off valve and Bleed (SCUBA yoke, SCBA, DIN300 or Paintball)
• Spare parts list and owner’s manual
• One year warranty
- CD-1000+ Automatic condensate drain with timers preset to drain periodically and on shut down
- MS-3001 Magnetic starter, thermal overload, pressure switch, hour meter, fused transformer, installed UL® Listed
- IS-1000 Inter-stage pressure gauges
- MI-4000 Air line visual Moisture/CO indicator for cartridge life
- LO-1005+ Low oil shut down switch
- HT-1006+ High temperature shut down switch
- PU-35000 Up-grade purification capacity to 35,000 cft @ 72°F
+ Can only be installed with MS-3001 or prox 65 hours run time
Construction Continuous duty, air cooled, three stage, three cylinder high pressure compressor.
ALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERSTAGE AND FINAL STAGE COOLERS.
• Max. Pressure 5000 psig – 340 bar
• Output Prox. 9.0 F.A.D.; 10.8 scfm charging rate **
• Lubrication Splash lubrication with oil thrower pin
• Oil type MaxLube 501 synthetic compressor oil
• Drive Motor 7.5 HP AC electric motor in single or three phase, 60 Hz Refill time Output 10.8 scfm**; 7.5 minutes*
*Time required to fill and 80 cu. Ft. cylinder from 500 to 3000 psig
**Based on charging an 80 cu. Ft. cylinder from 500 to 3000 psig
***Specifications and prices subject to change without notice
NOTE: All Standard “E” models must be hard wired to an On/OFF electrical fused panel by a licensed electrician.